Pressure Vessel Engineering Ltd.
Pressure Vessel Engineering specializes in providing Finite Element Analysis (FEA), ASME code calculations, solid modeling and drafting, and Canadian Registration (CRN) assistance for the pressure equipment industry. Established in 1999 we have grown to be an industry leader serving a global customer base.
- Stress analysis (linear & non-linear)
- Cycle / fatigue life
- Wind & seismic loading
- Fluid flow
- Heat transfer
- ASME limit load
- Steady state & transient thermal
- Design of pressure vessels, fittings, piping systems, heat exchangers, boilers, storage tanks, autoclaves and other pressurized equipment
- ASME Section I, Section IV, Section VIII-1 and VIII-2, B31.1, B31.3, B31.5, B16.5, B16.34, B16.11 etc.
- API 579 (Fitness for service)
- API 650 (Tanks)
- Vessel and tank structural projects including platforms and ladders
- CRN registration in all Canadian jurisdictions
- CSA B51 compliant submissions
- ASME Calculations, burst testing or FEA as required
- Registration drawings
- All applicable application forms and paperwork
- Single province or Canada wide services
Pressure Vessel Engineering can now offer pipe stress analysis utilizing CAESAR II commercial software. More information coming soon...