Pressure Vessel Engineering Ltd. is a Canadian engineering consulting firm located in Waterloo, Ontario. Established in 1999, we have grown to 20 employees. We service customers around the globe in diverse industries including oil & gas, water filtration, food & beverage, instrumentation, pharmaceutical, and many more. Our team provides design and registration assistance using code calculations and beyond to meet your needs, doing as much or as little of a project as you want.
Our licensed professional engineers are registered in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland. We can legally work on projects in all Canadian provinces and many countries around the world.
Services We Offer
We can help with all of your projects, big and small, in part or complete. Some of our services include:
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) registration assistance in all Canadian jurisdictions
- Design of pressure vessels, fittings, piping systems, boilers, heat exchangers, API 650 tanks, and other pressurized equipment
- Finite Element Analysis for stress analysis, permissible cycle life, wind and seismic loading, fluid flow and heat transfer. We can produce linear, nonlinear, limit load and steady state and transient thermal analysis to meet jurisdictional requirements.
- Vessel and tank structural projects including platforms and ladders
- Registration and fabrication drawings
We are licensed and trained to use many different software packages and can exchange source files. Our design packages include:
- Compress, PV Elite and DesignCalcs ASME code calculators
- SolidWorks and Draftsight modeling and drawing
- SolidWorks Simulation, Flow Simulation and Abacus for advanced physics based problem solving
- We also have a large library of spreadsheets for problems where commercial calculation packages cannot supply a solution
Our Core Values
We strive to use our experience to make your job easier. We are committed to continuous improvement and learning, and provide opportunities for our employees to grow and develop. Quality and customer service are the two pillars of our business, and we work to provide this to you in our daily interactions.
- Integrity – We do what is right, when we say we will do it.
- Commitment – We are determined to help our customers achieve success.
- Accountability – We are responsible for our actions individually and as a whole.
- Relationships – We build lasting relationships between our clients and our staff to better understand and meet their needs over the long term.
- Education – We value learning and devote time each day to further our understanding to aid us in our efforts. We provide information for our customers and anyone else needing our expertise in person or through this website.
- Teamwork – We work together towards a common goal, and with our customers to achieve the results they desire.
- Open-Mindedness – We seek out and listen to new ideas and views, promote two-way communication and share success with those around us.