Interested in applying for an Engineering or Technical Position?
We are always looking for good people to join our team. We provide a superior work environment and provide each employee with the opportunity to develope to their full potential.
Pressure Vessel Engineering welcomes people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- A diverse workload where many different types of projects keeps things interesting
- Flexible hours
- Benefits including health, dental and RRSP matching
- Skill development opportunities both internally and through outside training/classes
- Family first, team-oriented atmosphere
- Three weeks of vacation to start, one additional day of vacation after each year
- Paid days off between Christmas and New Years
- Competitive salary
- Company lunches and team building events (previous outings include glass blowing, paintball, cooking class, axe throwing, escape rooms and many others)
- Your option to own part of the company after two years of employment
Currently Pressure Vessel Engineering is not seeking to fill any positions. We will update our careers post when another position becomes available