Pressure Vessel Engineering is now happy to offer pipe stress analysis to our customers. If you have questions or would like to request a quote for a pipe stress analysis please contact Ray Stroud at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services we offer
- Caesar II thermal, flexibility and dynamic pipe stress analysis for codes B31.3, B31.1, B31.5 and others
- Seismic analysis for British Columbia CRN registration
- Vibration, acoustic and flow induced vibration & integrity review
- API 579 Fitness For Service
- Layout design, hanger, guide, anchor and expansion joint location and specification
- Package piping design
- Verification of equipment nozzle loads (WRC 107/537 297, VIII-2, API 560, 610, 616, 617, 650, 661, 662, HEI )
- Water hammer transient flow analysis
- Jacketed piping
- Code compliance review and P.E. / P. Eng. stamping
More information coming soon!